Digital marketing encompasses all marketing efforts that use an electronic device or the internet. Businesses leverage digital channels such as search engines (like google, bing, etc.), social media (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest, etc), email, and other websites and public forums to connect with current and prospective customers. That’s why Social Media Marketing is very important for businesses.
Digital marketing plays a very tough role in shaping consumer behavior in today’s world, but how does it positively impact businesses? And more importantly, why? Here are a few reasons why every business should prioritize digital marketing over traditional methods of advertising.
Digital marketing is the practice of reaching out to your potential customers online. It includes all marketing efforts that are used to reach these people, including social media, email, Google ads, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing, SMS, calls, blogs, brochures, and connecting with other websites.
With Digital Marketing (Social Media Marketing), you can focus on your crowd more absolutely than customary techniques. You can enter significant data about your audience and utilize that data to shape your Digital Marketing Campaigns. It makes it simple for you to contact the correct audience.
Why Social Media Marketing is Important?
Social Media is the Best tool to Connect with Consumers & Industry Leaders:-
- Reaches People through social media Where They Spend Their Time & Money
- From 2018-19, the average Internet user has at least 6 social media accounts.
- 75% of adults people are on social media at least once a month. The vast majority are on it every day
- 80% of customer messages are ignored by businesses.
- 20% of the world population is on Facebook. 75% of Facebook users and 50% of Instagram users are on it every day.
- The trend right now is the average person spends over 2-3 hours a day on social media. Teenagers average 6-7 hours.
- 60% of Millennials say that social media has made the ads they see more relevant to them. 50% of people say they made their last online purchase as the direct result of Facebook ads.